The MB&WWA Group Insurance Program offers an extensive array of cost-effective coverage options and plan designs, along with outstanding personalized service and simplified administration.
Their comprehensive program line-up includes the following coverages:
• Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Employee Life and AD&D Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Short & Long-Term Disability
• Voluntary Policies
• Reimbursement Accounts and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Build a customized benefits package, choosing from among 15 unique medical, five prescription drug plans, four dental options, four vision plans, and numerous disability coverage levels offered through the Michigan Beverage Collective.
There are several additional programs available to the beer and wine wholesalers, craft breweries, wineries, and distilleries in Michigan through MBWWA Services, Inc. Along with the Group Insurance Program, we offer:
• Cafeteria Plan Administration
• Drug and Alcohol Testing Consortium (MBWC)
• 401(k) Group Plan
• Endorsed Investment Advisor and Fiduciary (DS Investment Advisors)
• Third-party container pick-up service (UBCR)
Interested in learning more about one of these programs? Contact Katie Gray with MBC today!
Marketing & Sales Representative