Industry Membership Levels:
Voting members are able to vote for the board of directors and serve on committees. Non-voting members are also an important support system and can help on committees and projects.
- Wineries $156.25 Small (less than 3,000 cases) / $312.50 Mid-Size (3,000-9,999 cases) / $625 Large (10,000+ cases) $500
- Vineyards $156.25 Small (less than 10 acres) / $312.50 Mid-Size (10-49 acres) / $625 Large (50+ acres)
- Other Voting $312.50 (suppliers, industry consultants, related businesses, restaurants, retail, wholesale, for-profit organizations). Includes free company logo advertising in every MWC monthly newsletter and spot on Supplier/Affiliates page on MWC website.
- Umbrella Membership for winery groups with multiple companies $1,500 (up to 5 companies under one umbrella, such as a winery group that has more than one winery plus associated restaurants or other industry businesses). Includes free company logo advertising in every MWC monthly newsletter and spot on Supplier/Affiliates page on MWC website for group’s associated businesses.
- Academic $31.25 (individual students, educators, researchers)
- Other Non-Voting Affiliates $187.50 (out of state, other commodity groups, government organizations, colleges/universities, or other industry non-profits)
- FREE non-voting reciprocal memberships: For Michigan wine trails and other tourism outlets