SAVE THE DATE!! 2024 Michigan Craft Beverage Summit Announced
Registration is Open for the Michigan Craft Beverage Summit
March 4-5, 2024, Kalamazoo
Join the Michigan Craft Beverage Council (MCBC) and Pure Michigan Business Connect (PMBC) for the first-ever Michigan Craft Beverage Summit. The summit aims to educate and connect growers, producers and other industry suppliers and to create collaborative partnerships and advance an ever-growing state craft beverage industry.
- Interact with craft beverage producers around the state, as well as farmers and equipment suppliers
- Receive education around navigating local supply chains and sourcing Michigan-grown agriculture
- Learn about state resources available to industry businesses (grants, technical assistance, etc.)
- Engage in breakout sessions related to Michigan-grown ingredients, resources, and topics that relate to all craft beverage sectors
- Participate in a supplier exhibition of products/services to craft beverage growers & producers
- Connect in one-on-one buyer-supplier meetings
*Not all attendees will be able to exhibit or participate in one-on-one meetings
Who should attend?
- Decision makers at Michigan breweries, wineries, cideries, and distilleries
- Michigan growers of grain and specialty crops used in the craft beverage production process
- Michigan suppliers currently servicing the craft beverage industry or those looking to enter the industry for new market opportunities (i.e. grain handlers, grain cleaners, maltsters, relevant professional service providers, etc.)
- Grocers/retailers/other purchasers looking for Michigan craft beverage products
- Local, regional and state small business service providers
- Anyone interested in getting engaged in the Michigan craft beverage industry
Registration is required and an early bird discount is available through January 19. General attendee and exhibitor pricing details are available here.
Contact [email protected] with questions.